Once approved, Oragroup’s listing will be the biggest ever in the history of the BRVM

Banking
Thursday, 20 December 2018 16:10
Once approved, Oragroup’s listing will be the biggest ever in the history of the BRVM

(Togo First) - Oragroup, the Pan-African banking group based in Lomé just announced that the public offering it launched last October was fully subscribed.

Through the operation which began on October 29 and closed November 22, the group opened 20% of its capital to the public. In detail, it issued 6,097,561 new shares through a capital increase, and sold 7,785,445 existing shares, at a unit price of CFA4100, on the secondary market.

The 20% of the shareholding will be floating and the remaining 80% will be kept by the group’s other shareholders, with Emerging Capital Partners (ECP) remaining the major shareholder (50%).

Once listed on the BRVM, Oragroup would have made the stock market’s biggest listing ever. According to Oragroup, the listing should occur during the first quarter of 2019, after it is approved by the regional board for public savings and financial markets (CREPMF) and the BRVM itself. 

Fiacre E. Kakpo 

 
Sondage
Should we encourage young togolese toward agriculture?
  • 57 Votes
    Yes
    55.88%
  • 25 Votes
    No
    24.51%
  • 20 Votes
    Don't have opinion
    19.61%
← Back
Total 102 Votes

To contact us: c o n t a c t [@] t o g o f i r s t . c o m

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.